White Wings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Fantasy ('Cause we all knew it was coming at some point XD)

5 posters

Go down

Final Fantasy ('Cause we all knew it was coming at some point XD) Empty Final Fantasy ('Cause we all knew it was coming at some point XD)

Post  AngelWings Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:25 pm

Yeah I love this series to death Very Happy

My favourite and most played of the series being FFVIII

And here are the others I've played in order of which I played first:

FFVIII
FFVII
FFX
FFX-2
FFIX (My brother broke the disc before I could finish it though =\)
FFXII
FFIV
FFXII: Revenent Wings

I really want to record me attacking Omega Weapon in FFVIII but it'd be pretty dire quality Sad

So which games have you played, which is your favourite etc.
AngelWings
AngelWings
Admin

https://whitewings.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy ('Cause we all knew it was coming at some point XD) Empty Re: Final Fantasy ('Cause we all knew it was coming at some point XD)

Post  Zero Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:56 pm

I have played all the FFVII.And some of FFI and FFII,that is about it. My favorite one is the one with Vincent Valentine.I love that guy's story......I would have had to kill my brother if he broke one of my games.
Zero
Zero

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy ('Cause we all knew it was coming at some point XD) Empty Re: Final Fantasy ('Cause we all knew it was coming at some point XD)

Post  AngelWings Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:32 pm

That's Final Fantasy VII: Dirge of Cerberus right?

Haven't played any of the sequels/prequels to FFVII yet though I have watched Advent Children and Last Order
AngelWings
AngelWings
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zero Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:36 pm

That is what the last part of it was.Some of the names are hard to remember.But still,that story of it is really good.And the fact that you get to go around shouting people is just the cherry on top. Man I love those things.
Zero
Zero

Back to top Go down

Post  Powerof1 Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:22 pm

Suspect scratch Suspect

Im gonna have to buy these games, someone tell me what one to buy, im not gonna be like wings and buy 60
Powerof1
Powerof1

Back to top Go down

Post  Zero Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:24 pm

Buy the FFVII,it is a great Final Fantasy game.
Zero
Zero

Back to top Go down

Post  AngelWings Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:26 pm

There's only 20 Final Fantasies right now Rolling Eyes

Maybe try FFX first. It'll be easier to get than any of the PS1 Final Fantasies and the battle system is pretty simple
AngelWings
AngelWings
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Powerof1 Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:41 pm

2-2-2-20 OMG Suspect

And FFX Ok what platform is it on?
Powerof1
Powerof1

Back to top Go down

Post  AngelWings Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:42 pm

Rather critisises the titles having "Final" in it doesn't it? XD

PS2
AngelWings
AngelWings
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Powerof1 Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:48 pm

Yeah maybe it should be "Not gonna be the last fantasy"

Ps2? Ok i can do that just gotta find a store that has it in stock!
Powerof1
Powerof1

Back to top Go down

Post  Zero Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:06 am

To long,It might not be the Last but they are a fun game to play.I just look on line for games,like Ebay.
Zero
Zero

Back to top Go down

Post  AngelWings Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:11 am

Won't have much luck finding a copy in mere shops I'm afraid Power.

Urm if you have a Nintendo DS you could try to get FFIV that should be out in the shops somewhere
AngelWings
AngelWings
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zero Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:07 am

They have made into a DS game too.That game must be rare i never seen a DS one.I seen a FFI and II for the PSP.
Zero
Zero

Back to top Go down

Post  AngelWings Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:22 pm

FFIII, FFIV and FFXII Revenent Wings and one or two others came out for the DS. They're a little harder to find than other DS games but I won't say they were rare at all.
AngelWings
AngelWings
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Powerof1 Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:25 pm

Yay thank god i know someone who makes R4s ill be getting all the Ds games then Very Happy And i seen a ps2 version in GAME a few weeks ago, never bought it xD
Powerof1
Powerof1

Back to top Go down

Post  Zero Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:01 am

Send me one of those thing.I can't seem to get one at all.And I really want one.
Zero
Zero

Back to top Go down

Post  FallenAngel Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:11 am

I can't wait for Versus XIII man that's gonna be awesome but it won't come out for another 9 years
FallenAngel
FallenAngel

Location : Universe, Milky Way Galaxy, Solar System, Earth, North America, Canada

Back to top Go down

Post  AngelWings Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:18 pm

FFXIII looks like it could be another of my favourites.

And I have 15 years to buy a PS3 before it reaches us, I have plenty of time
AngelWings
AngelWings
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yasogami Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:13 pm

PS3... Crying or Very sad

My face turns pale every time I'm reminded of the price,since I'll have to pay the full price alone if I were to get one. Crying or Very sad
Yasogami
Yasogami

Back to top Go down

Post  AngelWings Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:14 pm

Same Sad

And at £300 I simple can't save up that much Neutral
AngelWings
AngelWings
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yasogami Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:41 pm

Sister that's good enough. Crying or Very sad

A PS3 with 60 GB here is over RM1200...even a single game PS3 game here exceeds RM100...
Yasogami
Yasogami

Back to top Go down

Post  FallenAngel Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:51 pm

i saved money for awhile to get one, and I got it when it was it's highest price. But yah it was so hard to save that much money for a long period of time
FallenAngel
FallenAngel

Location : Universe, Milky Way Galaxy, Solar System, Earth, North America, Canada

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum