White Wings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good guys RPG. I re-did mine.

Go down

Good guys RPG. I re-did mine. Empty Good guys RPG. I re-did mine.

Post  Zero Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:04 pm

One day I was walking to Subway to get burger after a long Yu-gi-oh tournament at the park. But as I was walking to Subway I figured I should stop at Wall-mart and get some more cards. As I walked in my phone went off and it had an Unknown number. So I answered it and it said.

"Are we speaking with Austin?"Every word was spoken by a different voice. Somewhere high pitched others were low.

"Uhh...Ya that is me alright. Can I ask who and why you're calling my phone?"I replied in a uneasy voice.

You will know when you get that pack of cards you wanted....When you get it there should be a odd looking card in the pack, flash it over your phone and you will find out why we're calling”. Beep.....Beep. This time there was only one person speaking to me and it was sort of high.

Well somewhat following what they said I got a pack and paid for it and left to continue on to subway. I got to the front of Subway and opened my pack of card. Nothing different same old same old card, but when I turned them over they all shined then one by one they disintegrated until there was only one, and it was blue. Being out of my mind I flashed it over my phone because I felt like there was someone or something waiting for me when I did. There was nothing it all went white from my phone. But once it stopped nothing was moving any more, the cars, the Birds the People. It was like time had stopped all together. There in the street, I saw an egg just sitting there in front of a car. The egg had red slash marks on it, I felt like I was there and here all at the same time. I want to get it so bad but not even I could move. The only thing I could was look.

My phone beep at me and it said "You only have this chance to get it, there is no time for you to waste, and you must get that egg before time runs out."

On my phone there was a timer counting down from a 60sec., slowly it ticked. And time started up again but only slowly. And that car was inching toward that egg to smash it, to smash me along with it. I still could not move; no matter how I tried I would not move. Not even with all my strength I was froze....My heart was racing like I had run a mile. But nothing was going the time on my phone said 30 sec. and still counting the car was to close even if I ran I could not get to it in time. I felt numb as I watched, as time went on I had a thought, instead of brute force to move maybe I should calm down and try to image myself walking over to it and getting it, I closed my eyes and thought......As I thought, I could feel a little breeze on my face. It seemed the gap was closing in, in a blink of a eye was there so close to it and I open my eyes and I was still in the same place I was. I felt a sinking sensation, but I realized the egg had gotten closer to me, and the time on my phone still said 30sec.And the car was far enough away that it would not crush it. There was a new threat to the egg. A falling brick from the wall was coming to crush it into pieces. I cringed as the thought of it happening, of us getting hit. This time When I closed my eye and imagine it moving I open to see it was still there in the same spot. I could do nothing but look, I began to cry as the thought of my destiny being crush, and as that tear fell I began to move closer to it. I and as I cried it became happy as I seen I would get there to get myself, no to get my Friend out of danger. As that thought went into my mind I began to run to it. As I got there I grabbed the brick right before it was going to make contact and threw it in the lot. The phone beeped as it went to 5....4.... I went as I could to grab the egg but I was going slow once again but not froze.3...2.It was at my finger tips when I heard these words.

"Look out!!!Kid there is car coming."From a woman in the car as she try to stop.

I looked up and the car was in my face and all I did was touch the egg as my phone showed the last number...1....I felt pain and Warmth from all around me. It was too much and I blacked out. When I woke up I was in a cave that was black but it had the same red scratch marks as the egg did. I looked around to try and see something but it was to dark. I heard a voice...it was that same high pitched voice on my phone. I looked right in the direction I heard it and I seen a red ball that was caring lumber.

"You up, thank Yggdrasil your ok."The red ball said to me.

All I could do was stair and look at it. The close it got I could see it had a tail with a black tip and sort of bat like wings on its head...The closer it got, the better I felt, it was like we were the same person or whatever he was.He look at me and could tell I had a thousand questions for him. He began with.

"My name is Gigimon,and I'm a digimon,I hope your head is ok from that weird metal digimon."Gigimon said

"Gigimon???Digimon??? never heard of it. And you were in that egg?"I said with a sharp pain in my gut as it felt if I had not eaten in days. With the odd sensation of hunger set in I pressed on with question."Is there a easier name I could call you, is there more of things like you out there,(and my last questions as I could not wait any longer)is there anything I could eat here?"I said as my gut mad a strange sound.

He just sigh and said "Ya you can call me Cole if you like, and ya that was my digi-egg and thanks for saving me by the way. Well there are more digimon if that is what you mean; there are no other Gigimon as I'm the only one because I'm part of you. And lastly here is some food for you as I already knew that you were hungry."

"Thanks for answer my questions, and for the food, wait you’re a part of me, that is something out of the ordinary. But then again I don't see many giant eggs in the street and "Digimon" everyday so I guess I can get use to these kinds of things." I said as I ate what he gave me."

"Here is you strange thing back, it keep beeping." Cole gives me back my phone.

"Thanks let see why it is beeping."I said taping a buttons. The world good job came up before it was consumed in light ball...As it changed shape it also made my box of Yu-gi-oh card to light up. When the light disappeared what was my phone was now all black with purple button, ring and strap, and as for the card they now said Digi-modify on the back, and one said "you will lead a group of people into a battle to decide the fate of this world, along with the fate of your own world. It is in your hands."Then it dissipated without a trace.

I looked at Cole and said to him "Lets save this world together."He looked at me and grinned as we walk out of the cave to save this world.

As the years went by Cole and I got closer and together and he digivoled two times over the 4 years, but he would go back to his" Rookie" form as he called it. We never seen any other kids, but we never stop looking for others to help us, and one day we hoped we do find someone else.

Digidestined Analyzer:
Name: Austin
Age/Gender: 16 Year old, Male
Digipartner: Digiegg-Jyarimon-Gigimon-Guilmon-Growlmon-WarGrowmonX - X-Medieval Dukemon
Crest: Don't know if we are still doing that. But just in case we are.Sincerity
Personality: A person that feels like he needs to protect his friend so he acts like he does not need help when he really does.Loves to be alone.But like to be with his friend when he is not trying to figure something out.
Zero
Zero

Back to top Go down