White Wings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are you reading right now? (Well we have this for TV and music, why not books xD)

4 posters

Go down

What are you reading right now? (Well we have this for TV and music, why not books xD) Empty What are you reading right now? (Well we have this for TV and music, why not books xD)

Post  AngelWings Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:24 pm

For me I'm reading:

American Boy (Not bad)
Breaking Dawn (Getting annoying but I'll finish it)
Catherine (Haven't read it in months though so I'll probably have to read it again Neutral)
AngelWings
AngelWings
Admin

https://whitewings.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

What are you reading right now? (Well we have this for TV and music, why not books xD) Empty Re: What are you reading right now? (Well we have this for TV and music, why not books xD)

Post  Powerof1 Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:29 pm

A fanfic called Vanilla, wich is a Harry pottor fic Very Happy
Powerof1
Powerof1

Back to top Go down

What are you reading right now? (Well we have this for TV and music, why not books xD) Empty Re: What are you reading right now? (Well we have this for TV and music, why not books xD)

Post  Yasogami Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:20 pm

Text books.
Why?
Because exam is just 2 days away from now. >.<
Yasogami
Yasogami

Back to top Go down

Post  AngelWings Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:13 pm

Ohhhh thank God I'm out of exams for another solid month

And I'm rereading my novel XD

Is it confusing only to me? xD
AngelWings
AngelWings
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Powerof1 Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:15 pm

You mean the singing waitress one? Thats not confusing to me xD
Powerof1
Powerof1

Back to top Go down

Post  AngelWings Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:23 pm

Out of the whole bit you read you pick out the singing waitress bit? xD

And yeah that's the one I meant, so I get confused by my writing but no one else does.... greaaaaaaat. XD
AngelWings
AngelWings
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Powerof1 Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:37 pm

Yeah it is xD

And how do you find it confusing?
Powerof1
Powerof1

Back to top Go down

Post  AngelWings Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:56 pm

I dunno I guess it's because when I'm typing and whatever I think of a lot of different things at the same time so I don't always know what I'm typing and I get confused xD
AngelWings
AngelWings
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zero Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:55 am

That is what happen with my first intro that made no seance.I was think to far ahead and doing to many things at once.
Zero
Zero

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down