White Wings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you do when bored out of you head?

5 posters

Go down

What do you do when bored out of you head? Empty What do you do when bored out of you head?

Post  AngelWings Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:34 pm

For me I sit in front of the screen refreshing every tab I have every minute, go on MSN, be even more bored xD

Or I do something productive like I was doing last night, sing out of MSN for the first time in history and finish an AMV, write or draw in peace with music playing Smile

I should do that more often xD

I should probably start walking again in stead of being a zombie in front of a computer screen xD
AngelWings
AngelWings
Admin

https://whitewings.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

What do you do when bored out of you head? Empty Re: What do you do when bored out of you head?

Post  Powerof1 Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:07 pm

You sing yourself out of MSN?

And when im bored ill, start a shouting match for the fun of it xD And turn my laptop up really loud, so well just so xD
Powerof1
Powerof1

Back to top Go down

What do you do when bored out of you head? Empty Re: What do you do when bored out of you head?

Post  AngelWings Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:09 pm

SIGN* Bloody typos

I'm just waiting to go out right now but Dad sure is taing his sweet time getting ready Neutral
AngelWings
AngelWings
Admin

https://whitewings.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  FallenAngel Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:11 am

I usually do the same just refresh tabs.

If that doesn't work I will look for a flash game to play if I am too lazy to go play PS3 afro

afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro
FallenAngel
FallenAngel

Location : Universe, Milky Way Galaxy, Solar System, Earth, North America, Canada

Back to top Go down

Post  Zero Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:51 am

I have my tabs set to refresh after so long,So I will play a game and when it refresh I look to see what is new,then go back to playing if nothing has happened.
Zero
Zero

Back to top Go down

Post  Hellraiser Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:55 pm

When i'm bored i check websites or play video games. I don't get bored often though.

Hellraiser

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum