White Wings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Serious thread. New for me xD! Debating about politics

4 posters

Go down

Should we be aloud to debate?

Serious thread. New for me xD! Debating about politics I_vote_lcap0%Serious thread. New for me xD! Debating about politics I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Serious thread. New for me xD! Debating about politics I_vote_lcap75%Serious thread. New for me xD! Debating about politics I_vote_rcap 75% 
[ 3 ]
Serious thread. New for me xD! Debating about politics I_vote_lcap25%Serious thread. New for me xD! Debating about politics I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]
Serious thread. New for me xD! Debating about politics I_vote_lcap0%Serious thread. New for me xD! Debating about politics I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 4

Serious thread. New for me xD! Debating about politics Empty Serious thread. New for me xD! Debating about politics

Post  Powerof1 Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:51 pm

Who want a friendly debate?
Powerof1
Powerof1

Back to top Go down

Serious thread. New for me xD! Debating about politics Empty Re: Serious thread. New for me xD! Debating about politics

Post  AngelWings Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:55 pm

Yes you're allowed to debate here, just don't go overboard.

Feel free to discuss anything, I'll keep out of the politics though, you don't want to see how much I get worked up with politics XD
AngelWings
AngelWings
Admin

https://whitewings.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Serious thread. New for me xD! Debating about politics Empty Re: Serious thread. New for me xD! Debating about politics

Post  Powerof1 Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:59 pm

Aww it was you i was hoping to debate against DX
Powerof1
Powerof1

Back to top Go down

Post  AngelWings Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:08 pm

I'll debate anything BUT politics...

Seriously politics ticks me off and gives me a headache, plus the government may be watching me and I don't want to say something that might get me arrested xD
AngelWings
AngelWings
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Powerof1 Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:12 pm

The govermont is fucked up and corrupted they all deserve to die, except Gordan Brown he deserves to be tortured first!!!

OMG I can hear the sirens xD
Powerof1
Powerof1

Back to top Go down

Post  Zero Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:40 am

I could careless about the government.There just people that think that they can do want ever they want just because they got power..... Who the hell are you? And what are doing with that straitjacket.affraid get away from me.
Zero
Zero

Back to top Go down

Post  AngelWings Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:09 pm

(This bored is much neater Smile)

Anyway the government these days is corrupt. Humans are naturally selfish and greedy. You give one guy too much power they will use it to their advantage and not others. They can only do what they think is best from their point of view which will make lots of people disagree with them. That and they have no personal experience about the lives of the common person as they live a very upper class life so there estimations about what would be better are often very incorrect.

And in all honesty Gordan Brown is doing a worse job than Blair did...
I'm nearly an adult and that makes the recession extra hard on me due to unemployment, needing money for University etc.

Yeah... XD
AngelWings
AngelWings
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FallenAngel Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:45 am

debating = awesome

I got banned from digimon spirit for debating... such crap

anyways lets get some good topics up and when I am not lazy I will get into it
FallenAngel
FallenAngel

Location : Universe, Milky Way Galaxy, Solar System, Earth, North America, Canada

Back to top Go down

Post  Zero Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:47 am

Well then you will never get into one then. But here is something to debate about.What songs are good?
Zero
Zero

Back to top Go down

Post  FallenAngel Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:51 am

that's not really a debate zero...

thats more like asking for a recommendation
FallenAngel
FallenAngel

Location : Universe, Milky Way Galaxy, Solar System, Earth, North America, Canada

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down