White Wings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight (I just can't think of any other books xD)

4 posters

Go down

Twilight (I just can't think of any other books xD) Empty Twilight (I just can't think of any other books xD)

Post  AngelWings Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:49 pm

I have become slightly obsessed with these books though I hate ALL the characters except Jacob until he turned into a werewolf and Seth, all the others are either sadistic, annoying or whiny (Just myb opinion kids) xD

New Moon is my fovourite as I'm Team Jacob, though that's completely in vain xD

Halfway through Book 3 of Breaking Dawn but I don't like it too much and the whole
Spoiler:

So yeah, thoughts xD
AngelWings
AngelWings
Admin

https://whitewings.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Twilight (I just can't think of any other books xD) Empty Re: Twilight (I just can't think of any other books xD)

Post  Powerof1 Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:46 pm

Renesmee I love you Jacob imprinting on her Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Seth Very Happy

Leah I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you

Bella deserves to die horribly Exclamation

Robert Pattinson (although hes only in the movies) SHOULD DIE Exclamation

Rosalie should die Exclamation

I wish i could shapeshift!!

Spoiler:
Powerof1
Powerof1

Back to top Go down

Twilight (I just can't think of any other books xD) Empty Re: Twilight (I just can't think of any other books xD)

Post  FallenAngel Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:42 am

ehh.... women and their twilight

I honestly know like one girl who doesn't like it... but she did read it
FallenAngel
FallenAngel

Location : Universe, Milky Way Galaxy, Solar System, Earth, North America, Canada

Back to top Go down

Post  Zero Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:59 am

I don't care what or who or what happens I still love the books and movies.Well I love the books more.There great.

I'm not a Girl and I like the book. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Zero
Zero

Back to top Go down

Post  FallenAngel Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:06 am

k maybe I should correct it... if you are a teenager desperatly seeking love with no satisfaction you like this book (unless you are a girl than its just cause you are a girl)
FallenAngel
FallenAngel

Location : Universe, Milky Way Galaxy, Solar System, Earth, North America, Canada

Back to top Go down

Post  Zero Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:11 am

That didn't make it any better you know,it just mad it worse.
Zero
Zero

Back to top Go down

Post  FallenAngel Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:13 am

but its safe to say I am right king
FallenAngel
FallenAngel

Back to top Go down

Post  Zero Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:15 am

No you're not right I'm not seeking love.And I like the book.I believe I just mad a monkey out of you.
Zero
Zero

Back to top Go down

Post  FallenAngel Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:16 am

i had a girl start saying I am a vampire like edward... it was a big turn off for me
FallenAngel
FallenAngel

Back to top Go down

Post  Zero Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:18 am

I would have slap that girl and say"It is a book get over it." Well maybe not slap,she might tried to bite me then.
Zero
Zero

Back to top Go down

Post  FallenAngel Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:23 am

no, it wasn't as bad as some other girls. I don't know if she meant to use it in a romantic manner.

But a buddy of mine once had his girlfriend break up with him because she was waiting for her edward....
FallenAngel
FallenAngel

Back to top Go down

Post  Zero Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:25 am

Ya, that is a good time to break up with a guy for a guy that is fake.Well nobody around here is like that.(Thank God),
Zero
Zero

Back to top Go down

Post  FallenAngel Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:31 am

yah women scare me sometimes when they go crazy for fictional characters
FallenAngel
FallenAngel

Back to top Go down

Post  AngelWings Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:03 pm

Okay let me clarify this for you I AM NOT IN LOVE WITH EDWARD!

He is an annoying emo who is too overprotective. If a guy was like that to me I would be driven insane, I need my independence and have someone who won't moan all the God Damn time Neutral

The only thing I like about the books is how they're wrote
AngelWings
AngelWings
Admin

https://whitewings.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  FallenAngel Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:35 pm

Twilight (I just can't think of any other books xD) Song-chart-memes-girls-sleep
FallenAngel
FallenAngel

Back to top Go down

Post  Powerof1 Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:36 pm

:') Lmao where did you find that FA? xD
Powerof1
Powerof1

Back to top Go down

Post  FallenAngel Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:37 pm

FallenAngel
FallenAngel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down